[Solved] change color of Font

9 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
 Rjk
Topic starter
(@rjk)
Estimable Member

I need to change the color of the font of Discuz. Somehow it is yellow. It seams it is getting a yellow collor from my theme, but i cannot find from where. It isnt in the additional css.

So , as a workaround, i am using this:

body.ctypo p {
color: #24272e;
}

but that changes the color of all the font. Because of that, i am having issues with the Widgets.

Is it somehow possible to link the css to discuz only? F.i., when i want to change the colors of a specific post, i type .post-xxxx

I dont see a way to do that for Discuz.

I tried adjusting the standard style settings in Discuz, but that didnt change a thing.

Many thanks.

8 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @rjk,

Please navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Styles & Colors admin page, find and change the value of the "Comment Text" option. 

More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/styles-and-colors/#style-specific-colors-default-and-dark

If somehow the color doesn't change, use the CSS code below: 

#wpdcom .wpd-comment-text {
color: #0c0c3f !important;
}

Put the code in the Top Admin Bar > Customize > Additional CSS > "Additional CSS" textarea, save it, delete all caches and check again. 

Please don't forget to press Ctrl+F5 (twice) on the frontend before checking.

7 Replies
 Rjk
(@rjk)

Estimable Member

@asti tried it, but still the font is yellow. Also noticed that the code i am using, is stopping the mentioning and the emoji's to stop working.

I am using WP Rocket, i disabeled that , renewed the cache but i didnt see a difference.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@rjk,

I see the color is already changed. Please watch the video: https://www.screencast.com/t/uWhPBxP50D

You've already been answered here: https://gvectors.com/forum/postid/24943/

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@rjk,

As we always say you should check on incognito mode if you're checking on mobile devices.

You may know that mobile browsers have a hard cache, thus the changes will not be seen immediately.

Rjk
(@rjk)

Estimable Member

@asti  correct, am testing in incognito modus, also at the pc. But when removing teh code i used and the code you gave me, i am getting a yellow font again, also in incognito modus.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

ok @rjk,

try this one. It should work fine: 

#comments #wpdcom .wpd-comment-text p {
color: #464674 !important;
}
 Rjk
(@rjk)

Estimable Member

@asti this works, many thanks. What makes this work and the other not? you added an extra comment and a "p"

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@rjk,

Yes, the selector of the second code has a high priority, thus it works well.

Share: