The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Cant get WPDiscuz t...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Cant get WPDiscuz to work over Discus......... Custom Theme...

12 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@ybsmike)

Hello, Im a bit new at this. I started with BBPress but the more I learned about Discus, the more I liked it. 

I installed Discus, and it works fine, but I added WPDiscuz as a new Plugin, installed and activated it. Then I followed the three steps, but when I change the colors from light, to dark or off, and use custom colors, I get no changes.

When I first learned of WPDiscuz, I saw code that had to be put into 2 places, but I didn't have to do that

since it installed like any other plugin. Please help me to get this working. My comments are also off, even though I did exactly what I read to do to make sure they are on. The "Comment" selection is not seen on my WP side menu.

Here's the URL of my staging site. I use a staging, and a production site which I also considered might be a problem.

https://lhx.515.myftpupload.com/?page_id=577  

Thanks!

11 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @ybsmike,

We don't follow you well. Please clarify a bit. We don't even see the wpDiscuz plugin. 

Topic starter
(@ybsmike)

Ok. I installed Discus, and it works fine. I then also installed WPDiscuz, and none of the extras seem to be shown. Wpdiscuz is Installed, activated and does not seem to show as being there at all. Am I supposed to have both Discus AND WPDiscuz installed?

Maybe thats my problem. Does WPDiscuz Replace Disqus for WordPress, or are they both needed?

I have both installed but WPDiscuz does not seem to be working.

Example

Thanks!

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@ybsmike,

Have you deleted all kind of caches (website, browser, CDN if you have) before checking? 

Topic starter
(@ybsmike)

Sorry, I just moved and didn't have a way to get the response email until today.

Yes, I did clear all caches. 

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@ybsmike,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? 

Topic starter
(@ybsmike)

Done

Topic starter
(@ybsmike)

Info sent.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@ybsmike,

we see Disqus for WordPress plugin is still activated on your website. Please deactivate it and the wpDiscuz should work fine. 

Topic starter
(@ybsmike)

Thanks, but I did ask that question 2 Months ago.  🙂

"Does WPDiscuz Replace Disqus for WordPress, or are they both needed?"

Thank you!!

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

oh @ybsmike, sorry. 

The answer is: 

The wpDiscuz is a separate comment plugin. If you decide to use the wpDiscuz plugin you should deactivate other commenting plugins. 

Page 1 / 2
Share: