The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Cannot Type Text in...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Cannot Type Text in Comment Box

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@daveearley)

I've been changing settings, but have been unable to make any progress with the comment box.  The comment box appears on the bottom of the pages, as does the comment bubble.  However, it is impossible to enter any text into the comment box.  The "name", "email", and "website" boxes will not allow text either.  

If I deactivate the plugin, I can post comments while logged in or out into the generic WP comment box. Once the plugin is active, commenting becomes impossible either way.  Guests are not able to comment.  I cannot comment while logged in.  All of the settings are set to allow comments and I cannot find a way around this issue.  

Does anyone have a solution to this problem?  

Topic Tags
3 Replies
Topic starter
(@daveearley)

Okay, I have nearly resolved the issue, but there is still one part I cannot figure out:  

I checked all the plugins in troubleshooting mode and there was no conflict.  I assumed my theme must be the issue, possibly due to some code in the additional css area.  I deleted a tracking code (I don't even remember what it was for) and I can now make comments in two situations, but not every situation.  

Currently, I can make a comment while logged in, or I can make a comment as a guest by clicking the bubble.  However, if I scroll down to the bottom of the page as a guest, I am still unable to type in the comment box.  Maybe there is some other code in the additional css area causing this?  I'll have to trouble shoot that tomorrow, unless anyone has another idea...

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@daveearley,

Please leave some example URL to allow us to check the issue. 

1 Reply
(@daveearley)

@asti Of course.  Any page with the comment box will due, but I'll provide one that fits the season: https://placesforpups.com/christmas-lights-in-san-antonio-are-here/

I'm also seeing several errors now in the google search console.  They seem to have to do with the article rating feature.  The search console claims I am missing fields: review, offers, image, brand and sku.  If I click on any one of those it reveals a link to one webpage, followed by "article rating".  Any ideas what this means? 

Share: