Notifications
Clear all

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@learner2020)
Eminent Member

I would like to manage the avatars by being able to select the pictures to add to every specific avatar. Is that possible?

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @learner2020,

I'm sorry, but wpDiscuz doesn't have such a feature. All the settings you can find and manage in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Comment Thread Features admin page. More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/comment-thread-features/#display-avatars

wpDiscuz supports all profile plugins custom avatars. Most of avatar managing plugins don't have front-end avatar uploading options, the best alternative for this is profile plugins (BuddyPress, Ultimate Members...) or forum plugin like wpForo which allows having full control to profile components.

Topic starter
(@learner2020)
Eminent Member

I've been giving a try to both plugins (BuddyPress and Ultimate...) and none of them seems to affect the configuration of the comment itself, I mean, there's no field for customizing the picture of the user when trying to edit the comment, neither with the default editor nor with avada editor. May be once more I'm not doing it right.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@learner2020,

the plugins don't allow to upload the plugins from the comment section. Those plugins just provide an opportunity to upload avatars from the profile page. 

Share: