The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
All visitors can de...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] All visitors can delete attached videos from comments, how to prevent this.

15 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@stek2000)

I asked about the problem below earlier and and thought the problem was gone, unfortunately it isn't.
I am using the wpdiscuz-media-uploader plugin. On my site, at the comments with attached videos, every one can delete the videos. This is very dangerous because in this situation every one can delete all uploaded videos from all comments. Everyone on the page will see the delete button when they move their mouse over the video. How can I prevent an arbitrary visitor from having this option.

It happens on all browsers and also on my smartphone so it looks stuctural.
Look here to see what is happening: https://animalcamvids.com/guestbook/
I also send a video to show you.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Kind Regards, Frans

Β 

14 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@stek2000,

We don't find such an issue on your website.Β This is something specific in your case.Β 

We'll need the admin login details to check the issue. If you don't want to share admin login details of your websiteΒ I may suggest you create a dev/staging copy of your website in some sub-domain. Remove all information that you don't want to share, make sure the problem exists and send admin details to us. You can useΒ DuplicatorΒ to create that site.

Topic starter
(@stek2000)

Hi Asti,
Thanks for your answer. How can I send you the admin details and what other info do you need? Already thanks for your help.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@stek2000,

Just sent the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address and let us know.Β 

Topic starter
(@stek2000)

Just send the info by email. Hope to hear your findings. Already thanks!

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@stek2000,Β 

the issue comes from the caching system you're using. Please delete ll kind of caches sand check again. I may also suggest you contact the cache support and ask them to check the issue and fix it.Β 

Topic starter
(@stek2000)

I deleted caches, but the problem still is there. Can you please explain a little more. What should I do, stop all caching, or enlarge cach? Or other? I don't know how to go further with this.

Topic starter
(@stek2000)

Hi Asti, A small addition. I notice that the problem with the Delete Icon only occurs with videos, the Delete button does not appear at uploaded photos. Is there no method to disable this delete icon from videos? I really hope you can help me, because it is essential for my website. I hope that your experts can look at this problem. I really need a solution and I am grateful for your help. Kind regards, Frans

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@stek2000,

We'll continue checking. I'll update this topic once I get some news for you.Β 

Topic starter
(@stek2000)

OK Asti, Already thanks in advance.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@stek2000,

This issue will be fixed in the next version of the addon. Please wait for the next update.Β 

Page 1 / 2
Share: