The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
When commenting it ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

When commenting it leaps to older post

20 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@shulamite)

This is strange. A commenter on my site told me what was happening to them and I thought it was user error. Then I tried to comment myself and found it to be the truth. When you are commenting on my site after you type in a few words it leaps to another post leaving the one you were commenting on. All you have to do to do this is type in the comment field and it automatically leaps to another post on the site. I don't know what to do about this. I rolled back the plugin to the version prior to 7.0.0 and it suctions correctly now. Any suggestions? My site is GetAlongWithGod.com. If you need me to update the the latest version so you can test it, let me know and I will update. Otherwise I will wait so people can continue to comment.

Topic Tags
19 Replies
Topic starter
(@shulamite)

Could someone please help me with this issue. I figured I would just wait it out until the newest update but it is still happening in 7.0.3.

When you are commenting on my site typing in a few words it automatically leaps out of the commenting section and launches you to another post leaving the one you were commenting on. Can someone help me with this issue please? I have had to rollback to 5.3.6 to allow comments on my site again!

18 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@shulamite,

Could you please send us the admin login details to allow us to check the issue? There is not such an issue on our test websites. This is something specific on our website. 

(@shulamite)

@asti How can I do this securely? I am very willing. 

John

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@shulamite,

Please send the login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. 

(@shulamite)

@asti I just emailed you the login info. Thank you.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@shulamite,

Could you please leave the email subject here to allow us to easily find it?

(@shulamite)

@asti the subject is Login from john@shulamite.com

Let me know if I need to resend it with something more identifying.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Thank you @shulamite

Now I see it. We'll check and back to you asap. 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@shulamite,

Please confirm us to update the wpDiscuz plugin and check again. 

(@shulamite)

@asti It is still doing it, it leaps to another post after you type a few words. It is updated. What do I need to do now?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@shulamite,

Please wait a bit. The developers will check it immediately. 

(@shulamite)

@asti Great thank you, I am waiting. 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@shulamite,

One of the active plugins considers some words as spam words and thus the commenters are being redirected to other posts. Even if you try to press some keys somewhere else but in the comment box, you'll also be redirected to other pages. 

We guess the Shield plugin causes the issue. At first, deactivate the Shield plugin, delete all caches, press CTRL+F5 (twice) on the frontend, and check again. 

If the issue isn't caused by that plugin, please deactivate other plugins one by one and check after each deactivation to find a problem maker. 

Don't forget to delete all caches and press Ctrl+F5 (twice) on the frontend before checking

Please keep the cache plugin deactivated during this testing process. 

(@shulamite)

@asti I had shield plugin disabled the whole time you have been working on it. So I don't think it can be that. But I will go in and try to test each plugin and see which is the culprit. I will let you know what I find. 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@shulamite,

I had shield plugin disabled the whole time you have been working on it. So I don't think it can be that

It should be warned that the plugin was activated when we tested it. 

But I will go in and try to test each plugin and see which is the culprit. I will let you know what I find. 

Sure please keep us informed. 

(@shulamite)

@asti I have gone in and tested each and every plugin and it is still doing it. I had shield disabled not deactivated but during my whole test I had shield deactivated. Where do we go from here? 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@shulamite,

Please watch the video below:

https://www.screencast.com/t/DnDdfMUM

We just press some sequences of letters that are considered as uncensored words and the page is redirected to some other. We don't enter in the comment textarea. 

. Even if you try to press some keys somewhere else but in the comment box, you'll also be redirected to other pages. 

(@shulamite)

@asti That is so weird! I can't replicate that and I have everything rolledback on your plugin version, it shouldn't be happening anyway. I am at a loss... what do you suggest.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@shulamite,

I may suggest you create a dev/staging copy of your website in some sub-domain. Make sure the problem exists and send admin details to us. You can use Duplicator to create that site. I'll ask the developers to debug and find the problem maker. As far as your website is life the developers cannot do any deeper debugging. 

Share: