The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Rating and thumb co...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Rating and thumb colors

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@uri4u)

Thanks for the new 7.0 version. It looks great. I have 2 problems though that i can't seem to solve.

I don't use the new -article rating- but the old -rating field-. In the old version I colored the rating stars gold/yellow. The colors are still there in the prefs. The rating stars show up in the old comments but are now all shown in grey. Starting a new comment shows the rating stars option in dark blue but you can't click on the stars nor are they changing color.

I also use the thumbs up and down rating in the comments but I can't find the old color scheme for the thumbs. Only the rate numbers change color.

Could you help me this?

See this example: https://opiniez.com/2019/12/31/de-bevrijding-van-nederland-gloort-aan-de-horizon/uri4u/

Thanks in advance.

Uri.

5 Replies
(@taron)
Eminent Member

Hi @uri4u.

Please navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Article and Comment Rating and make sure that colors are set correctly.

Topic starter
(@uri4u)

Thanks Taron for your quick reply! I checked the settings. They were set correctly. Aggregate rating disabled and the colors are correct. Must be something else in the prefs...

1 Reply
(@taron)

Eminent Member

@uri4u

It looks like there is some plugin conflict. wpDiscuz custom CSS is not loaded. All customized colors are applied by that CSS.

Topic starter
(@uri4u)

Ok, I'll look into that. Thanks.

Topic starter
(@uri4u)

Solved. There was a conflict with Speedbooster CSS settings. Everything works smoothly now. Thanks.

Share: