The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Nonce is invalid si...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Nonce is invalid since last update

31 Posts
10 Users
1 Likes
(@solarian)

Thanks, that's done the trick.

(@terry106sc)

My users are still getting the dam nonce error.  I've updated, cleared cache, etc, etc.  I deactivated and am deleting, I don't need this downtime and will look for something better.

1 Reply
(@willybob)

Eminent Member
Posted by: @terry106sc

My users are still getting the dam nonce error.  I've updated, cleared cache, etc, etc.  I deactivated and am deleting, I don't need this downtime and will look for something better.

The trick is that you can clear all your caches as much as you want, you cannot clear your visitors browser cache. This is why some users still have the error.

As much as I like this plugin, I am also on the fence about going for some other solution, every single update is like rolling dices, and then it takes hours to figure out what's wrong. 

WPDiscuz needs a real beta-testing program, we cannot be the ones doing it on our production sites.

(@willybob)
Eminent Member

Oh, and just for fun, there is a ressource usage issue with the latest version, updating a post in backend now can lead to timeout. Did not happen before the nonce invalidation disaster (back to 7.3.3)

Page 2 / 2
Share: