The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Nonce is invalid si...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Nonce is invalid since last update

31 Posts
10 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@camperhelp)
Trusted Member

Hello Asti,

i have since update 7.3.4 an error for all users on my forum https://camper.help.

If I use my admin user no issue or error is there.

"Nonce is invalid."

Could you please help.

Thank you

Kind regards

Florian

30 Replies
Topic starter
(@camperhelp)
Trusted Member

Delete the cache in WProcket was not successful. Fallback to 7.3.3 works as previous discussed in other post is working is interims solutions and 7.3.3. is now active on my page. Maybe you have please an idea for this, or new updated version.

6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@camperhelp,

Please follow the steps below:

1. deactivate the cache plugin,
  2. update wpDiscuz plugin,
  3. re-activate your cache plugin, 
  4. delete all caches (website, wpDiscuz, browser) and purge CDN / CSS /JS minifications
 jrr
(@jrr)

@asti   Hi - my commenters are having the same nonce invalid issue and I disabled the plug-in. Is the issue fixed? Should I try the steps above? Thanks!

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@jrr,

Should I try the steps above?

Sure, please try the steps above. Please press CTRL+F5 (twice) on the frontend before checking.

(@camperhelp)

Trusted Member

@asti 

Sorry, not working for me. Have done the following steps.

1. Deactivated WP-Rocket plugin
2. Updated from WPDiscuz from 7.3.3. to 7.3.4
3. Started WP-Rocket plugin
4. Deleted WP Rocket cache and purged WP Rocket CDN, deleted Browser cache and pressed "Purge Comment and User Caches" in general settings.

Works as Admin without issues, but normal User is getting "Nonce is invalid." again. I changed back to 7.3.3.

I dont want to publish screenshots, but I can email you these steps.

What could be the next idea?

Thank you for your help

Kind regards

Florian

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@camperhelp,

Please use the old version of the wpDiscuz plugin until we fix the issue. The next update will come soon.  

(@camperhelp)

Trusted Member

@asti
Works for me with 7.3.7 (maybe also 7.3.5, but didnt tested it). Thanks for your update. Best regards. Florian

(@nosh-nourish)

Hello, I am having the same issue with the nonce is invalid error message.  How to do I go back to the previous version of the plugin until there is a new update?

1 Reply
(@zoker)

Eminent Member
(@zoker)
Eminent Member

Same issue for me with version 7.3.5

Edit: The file

/wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/utils/ajax/wpdiscuz-ajax.php

returns a 403 and I think that is causing the issue

(@wpdiscuz0)

I believe I'm having the same issue as well. The plugin is suddenly causing a fatal error on my website, and no one can comment or vote for comments. 

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@wpdiscuz0,

The issue with WP Nonce should be fixed in the just-released 7.3.5 version. Please update, delete all caches, purge CDN if you have, press Ctrl+F5 on the website front-end to reset the browser cache and check it during and after the 24 hours.

(@wpdiscuz0)

@asti Will purging the vote and comment cache get rid of the comments and votes on old posts?

(@solarian)

For me, the issue didn't arise in 7.3.4 but has been introduced in 7.3.5. Still needs work, I'm afraid.

8 Replies
(@wpdiscuz0)

@solarian @asti Yes sorry that's what I meant too, I am in 7.3.5 and am still having the issue. It's the first time I've ever had issues with the program and it's affecting my visitors.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@wpdiscuz0

Please update, delete all caches, purge CDN if you have, press Ctrl+F5 on the website front-end to reset the browser cache and check it during and after the 24 hours.

Please make sure these steps are done and eave some example URL to allow us to check it. 

(@wpdiscuz0)

@asti Will purging the vote and comment cache get rid of the comments and votes on old posts? Is that the cache you're telling me to delete?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@wpdiscuz0,

You need to delete the cache and purge CDN / CSS /JS modifications of your website within the cache plugin you're using,  then delete "Purge Comment and User Caches" in the wpDiscuz plugin settings. 

After these steps delete the browser caches (twice CTRL+F5 on the frontend) as well and check again. 

(@solarian)

@asti 

I've done all those things on my dev site, still having the same issue. Rolling back to 7.3.3 or 7.3.4 fixes it.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@solarian,

Please provide us an example URL.  

(@solarian)

@asti 

If you'll give me the perms to send you a private message I'll do so.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@solarian,

Sure, please PM it to me.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Dear users,

The new version is ready! 

Please update the wpDiscuz to the latest version (v. 7.3.6), delete all kind of caches and check again.

3 Replies
(@zoker)

Eminent Member

@asti For me the issue still exists (7.3.7) and I tried to delete cache, don't use a server side cache plugin (even tried incognito mode)

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@zoker,

Try to switch on the "Use WordPress native AJAX functions" option in wpDiscuz > Settings > General Settings tab. Again, delete all caches and check it.

(@zoker)

Eminent Member

@tomson Works 🙂

Page 1 / 2
Share: