The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Initiate AJAX loadi...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Initiate AJAX loading after page (Comments don't load)

16 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@pejhab)
Eminent Member

Hello,

In the settings, in "Comment List Loading Type", when I choose "load with page", comments display as they should.

But when I choose "Initiate AJAX loading after page", nothing is displayed after the comment search box.

The same applies to "Display only parent comments and view replies ∨ button". If I activated it, child comments do not load when clicking on the button.

Your help would be appreciated.

15 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@pejhab,

Please send us some example URL to allow us to check the issue. 

14 Replies
(@pejhab)

Eminent Member

@asti,

Here is a link:
https://www.myenglishworld.org/i-wasnt-expecting-that-jamie-lawson-lyrics-learn-english-listening-comprehension/

But I have deactivated "Initiate AJAX loading after page" and "Display only parent comments and view replies ∨ button" as this is a production site.

If it's necessary to have those to be activated, please let me know when you have the time to visit the site and I'll activate them for you. 

Regards, 

P H 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@pejhab,

We don't see the comment section in the link you've provided. 

If the comment section is visible only for registered users please register some testing user and send the user's login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. 

If it's necessary to have those to be activated, please let me know when you have the time to visit the site and I'll activate them for you. 

Yes, please activate it to allow us to check the issue. 

(@pejhab)

Eminent Member

@asti

Done!

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@pejhab,

We see the following error message: 

ERROR: Incorrect username or password.

Please check the login details and make sure they are available for regular members. 

(@pejhab)

Eminent Member

@asti

Sorry, there was a typo. I have resent them. 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@pejhab,

We'll need some admin accesses. Please either change the role of the current user to admin or send some new admin accesses. 

(@pejhab)

Eminent Member

@asti

Just sent you an email with admin access.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@pejhab,

We are not an admin of your website. Please change the user role to admin and let us know. 

(@pejhab)

Eminent Member

@asti

Sorry! Busy day...

Try again please. Everything should be fine now.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@pejhab,

Yes everything is working fine now. We're going to check the issue. I'll update this topic asap. 

(@pejhab)

Eminent Member

@asti

Any updates? 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@pejhab,

We've checked your website. The issue comes from the one of the active plugins  that restrict the content from the different user roles. Please find the problem maker and contact the plugin support. The plugin blocks the displaying  of comments in case of Ajax requests. 

(@pejhab)

Eminent Member

@asti

Thank you for your reply.

Could you please specify which plugin causes this problem so that I can follow it up? Is it restrictcontentpro?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@pejhab,

You should find the problem maker by deactivating the plugins one by one. Try at first deactivate the plugin you've mentioned and check it. 

Share: