The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
ERROR: Please accep...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue [Solved] ERROR: Please accept the privacy policy

13 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@feronis)

Hi. Since the last wpdiscuz update I'm getting "ERROR: Please accept the privacy policy" error message when trying to leave a comment on the website (www.hronikatm.com).

I’ve tried to fix it and add “Agree to terms” checkbox in comments. It shows, one can check it but none the less the same error message still appears when trying to post the comment even with checked “agree” box.

Could anyone please help me sort this? Thanks!

12 Replies
Support
(@jacob)
Estimable Member

Hi @feronis,

It seems the error you've mentioned comes from the Akismet plugin and it's not properly configured. Can you please deactivate it just for testing purposes and re-check?

3 Replies
(@feronis)

Hi, @jacob,

Thanks for replying. I’ve tried to turn off Akismet, but it didn’t help unfortunately (

Last weDiscuz update (7.6.11) was 4 days ago, exactly when new comments have stopped coming. So this is why I thought that maybe this update has caused this issue. Akismet was updated about a month ago and till now it was not causing any troubles.

babs
(@babs)

@feronis I have exactly the same problem. I have updated the checkbox, but still, nobody can leave a comment.

babs
(@babs)

@jacob I have exactly the same problem as @feronis 

babs
(@babs)

People still can not leave a comment... If I choose another sort of comment form (not wpdiscuz) , will all previous comments stay or would i lose them? 

Support
(@jacob)
Estimable Member

Hi @feronis @babs

We didn't see such an issue on our test websites, can you kindly provide us a clone of your website using the Duplicator plugin or create a staging site and provide us full access to it, to allow our developers to check the issue?

wpDiscuz uses WordPress's DB to store the comments, so they will be there even after the deactivation of the wpDiscuz.

1 Reply
 babs
(@babs)

@jacob Ok, how can I send to you what I have downloaded?

babs
(@babs)

Isn'it a better idea to send you my login? I do not understand how duplicator works....

1 Reply
Support
(@jacob)

Estimable Member

@babs For safety purposes, it'd be better to create a staging site and send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you.

Topic starter
(@feronis)

It looks like it was a plugins compatibility issue.

That error came from the wp-gdpr-compliance plugin ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-gdpr-compliance/):

wp-gdpr-compliance/Utils/Integration.php: self::KEY_ERROR => __( 'Please accept the privacy policy', 'wp-gdpr-compliance' )

Disbaling gdpr plugin helped.

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@feronis,

You should contact the Cookie Information | Free GDPR Consent Solution plugin support with this question. Probably there is an option that should be configured correctly.

babs
(@babs)

@asti @feronis I found out that it was not a problem with WPDiscuz because I had replaces it with the comment system of Jetpack and I got the same notice warning. So I replaced my GDPR plugin and now it works again!

Share: