The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Author comments iss...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Author comments issue last update plugin Version 7.3.19

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@rolandokc)

Hi team, first to all congrats for you amazing plugin, i got the media uploader premium version.

The issue is with the version Version 7.3.19, all comments of the "author post" are totally hidden or missing.

If the author reply a comment from another user (in the same author post), this comment is hidden, this issue not come from my plugins or WP, i just restored the plugin to the previous version, and this worked again.

I hope you can fix for the next upgrade.

Thanks
Rolando

7 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi Rolando,

We're going to check this. Please wait a bit. I'll update the topic ASAP. 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@rolandokc,

Please navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > General Settings, disable the wpDiscuz cache option and check again. 

Don't forget to delete other plugin caches before checking. 

Topic starter
(@rolandokc)

Hi Nothing, the same issue, author comments are totally missing or hidden, i send you screenshot.

This post have around 60 comments from the author, and just show the comments from the another WP users.

Topic starter
(@rolandokc)
comment issue
1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@rolandokc,

Please provide us with the list of the plugin installed on your website. 

Also, let us know the active theme installed on your website. 

Topic starter
(@rolandokc)

Hi thanks, this is a custom theme we are using, is plain php/html source nothing of framework or elementor, so i am alsmot sure the issue not come from the theme

Also you need know i deactivated all plugins and just keep the wpdiscut active, and nothing not work

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member
Posted by: @rolandokc

Also you need know i deactivated all plugins and just keep the wpdiscut active, and nothing not work

We don't follow you well. Please clarify a bit. 

Please try to deactivate the wpDiscuz plugin and let us know if you still see the issue. 

Share: