The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Newly submitted com...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question Newly submitted comment showing position

9 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@waiyan)

The oldest comments appear at the top, while the newer ones are at the bottom. Assuming "comment no1" is the original parent, subsequent comments like "comment no2" and "comment no3" are replies. Currently, the latest comment is "comment no3." However, when a user types "comment no4" and submits it, the comment shows up at the top of the replied comments. Upon refreshing the page, it returns to the bottom, resolving the issue. Yet, the preference is not to display the submitted comment at the top of the replied comment list. How can I achieve this in wpdiscuz?

8 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Sorry for the late response.

This is designed to work in this way. We're really sorry, but this working logic is not going to be changed yet. 

1 Reply
(@waiyan)

@asti Thank you for your response. But is there any tricky way to do that? I just want to show the newly submitted replied message at the bottom of the replied comment list. How about changing the position of the reply message box? Is it possible?

Or using the wpdiscuz_comment_post hook? like refreshing the page ? 

(@niakol)

Good afternoon.

same problem the question is very pointed

please help me

(@niakol)

Maybe there is some non-standard solution? I've already tried everything

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@niakol,

We're really sorry, but we don't have a straightforward solution to offer at this time.

(@waiyan)

@niakol 

I got the solution using a way of Javascript. I took the values of dates, sorted the comments, and re-rendered in HTML.

(@niakol)

@waiyan 

This is difficult for me, but thanks for the hint. I'll know

(@niakol)

@waiyan 

is it possible to share an example? Thank you

Share: