The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Front End Inline Co...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Front End Inline Commenting by Any User

5 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Topic starter
(@inkworth)

Is there a way to allow my website users to highlight any part of a blog post and leave a comment on it the way the Genius.com website works?

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

I may suggest you check out the Inline Commenting feature:  https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/inline-commenting/

Topic starter
(@inkworth)

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm aware of the inline commenting feature which allows "readers to leave feedback on certain parts of an article based on the author's questions".

I was just wondering if there's a way I can allow the readers to leave inline comments even in parts where the author has not left a note or question.

Let's say the reader has a question on one random line in an article, can I set things in such a way that they can highlight that line and leave a comment on it regardless of whether the author has left a comment/prompt there?   

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@inkworth,

I'm really sorry, but wpDiscuz doesn't have such a feature. 

Currently, we have plugin customization and custom addon development services at the gVectors Team. They can assess the work and create it for you. Just contact us via sales[at]gvectors.com email address and send a list of requirements you'd like to have.

Topic starter
(@inkworth)

Oh I see. Thanks @asti

Share: