The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Please make wpdiscu...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please make wpdiscuz *truly* lazy 🙂

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@omriamos)
Hi,

In order to boost my website performance, all my pages are completely cached (HTML output) via CDN.
This is true for both guests and logged-in users, and there is no problem with that at all since all the dynamic parts of the page are being lazy-load via AJAX.

When I did this change, I had to revert back from wpdiscuz to the original WordPress commenting system (with a lazy-load-comments plugin) as wpdiscuz was the only part of the page that could not work that way.

Recently, you added support for lazy loading wpdiscuz - and I was so excited!
However, after testing it I noticed that only the actual comments part is being loaded lazily, while the add-comment box does not.
This is not good obviously, because the cached version will save random users' HTML output, and will not allow users to add comments.

Please see the attached screenshot for clarification:

2020-07-30_10-45-30.png

Will you consider fixing this issue, and lazy-load the entire wpdiscuz block, including the add-comments part?

Thank you!

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @omriamos,

I'm really sorry, but there is no way for this. This required very large changes in the plugin core.

Share: