The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
-10 Google PageSpee...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

-10 Google PageSpeed Insights

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@arscrigicioniec)
Eminent Member

Just when WpDIzcuz 7 beta 8 active, I get -10 points by Google PageSpeed on posts with activated comments. It's not good. Is there any way to solve this problem?

3 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Hi @arscrigicioniec,

First, please disable wpDiscuz and test that page again and tell us the difference. Then leave a direct link to that page to allow us see the main problem maker.

Search engines rank web pages for mobile devices totally different. For the mobile devices, there are more restrictions for JS and CSS files loading. This is the main reason why wpDiscuz disables the Rich Editor for mobile devices by default. It’s only enabled for desktop. Please make sure the "Load Rich Editor" option is set "Only Desktop"

Install some good web page optimizer plugin. For example the Autoptimize can increase your page rank twofold and even fivefold.

Topic starter
(@arscrigicioniec)
Eminent Member

WpDiscuz enabled: 40-48

WpDiscuz disabled: 53-55

Yes, I use "Only Desktop" Rich Editor and Autooptimize, but the difference is here. Page: https://strategycon.ru/moduwar-in-development/

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Ok, thank you for the link.

The test for the desktop says 90:

2020 05 13 1202

But the Mobile is low. I checked and didn't find any report that could be related to wpDiscuz. Almost all issues are related to your theme and the Event Calendar Plugin:

2020 05 13 1205

In any case, we do our best to optimize wpDscuz as much as possible with every new update. For example in next version we've optimized CSS file loading so it'll increase the rank for sure. But please note, that you've installed a powerful comment plugin which comes with many features and lots of design components. It's not possible to get such a rich plugin with zero  affection of the page speed checker.

Share: