The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Reply Comment Lengt...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue [Solved] Reply Comment Length Settings Not Working

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@ujblog)

In WPDiscuz 7.0, the separate "Reply Text Length" setting doesn't actually change the number of characters in the form.  The setting for "Comment Text Length" changes the number of characters for both the Comment and the Reply text area. Please advise if this is a bug or whether there is some other setting that can disconnect the settings so I can have a much shorter number of replies than comments.  In fact, please let me know if there is a way to completely disengage the option for replies.  If I can't keep them short, I'd rather not allow them at all.

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

We'll check and get back to you ASAP. 

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

The issue will be fixed in the next version of the wpDiscuz plugin (no ETA). I'll update this topic once it'll be ready.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@ujblog,

We want to let you know that this issue is solved in the new version of the wpDiscuz plugin (v. 7.6.1). 

Please update the plugin to the latest version, delete all caches and check again. 

Check out the news about the wpDiscuz latest version here:  https://wpdiscuz.com/community/news/wpdiscuz-7-6-1-is-released/#post-20898

Share: