The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Replies made from W...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Replies made from WP admin interface are invisible

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@scr00chy)

I found a weird bug. I often reply to comments from the WP admin interface (specifically this page: /wp-admin/edit-comments.php) and I've never had any issues but something changed recently (possibly with one of the recent wpDiscuz updates) and I've noticed that whenever I reply using the admin page instead of directly in wpDiscuz thread, my comment is basically invisible. It's in the database just fine and appears correctly when linked to directly (with something like #comment-39208) but otherwise it doesn't automatically appear in the list of comments under a post. I found out that if I go to edit the comment in the WP interface and just re-save it (even without changing anything), it fixes the issue for that particular comment and it starts appearing normally.

I thought this might have been because I was still on WP 5.7.3 but I tried it on another one of my sites where I'm on the latest WP and wpDiscuz versions and the bug is there also. 

Any ideas? Let me know if you have trouble replicating it or need more information.

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Thank you for letting us know @scr00chy!

We're going to check the issue. We'll update this topic once we get some news for you. 

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@scr00chy,

Please navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > General Settings tab, disable the "Enable Cache" option and check again. 

Topic starter
(@scr00chy)

Looks like that fixed it. Thanks!

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@scr00chy,

we'll try to fix the issue in the next version of the wpDiscuz plugin. So you'd be able to enable the option in the next version.  

Share: