The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Plugin Generating A...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Plugin Generating AJAX / WP-JSON Critical Errors

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@aerostar)
Estimable Member

Great plugin! Unfortunately, it’s generating numerous AJAX / WP-JSON critical errors in the back end.

Specifically:

From Google Analytics:

Click here for details.

From Google Chrome Inspection:

Click here and here for details.

We are using wpDiscuz’s custom AJAX functions. Also using Cloudflare, SG Optimizer, and WP Rocket.

What’s going on? No noticeable issues with posting or replying to comments.

Fix appreciated.

4 Replies
Topic starter
(@aerostar)
Estimable Member

Update:

We may have found the root cause of this issue. The critical errors disappear when we enable REST API (front-end) on our website.

Specifically, when we click on the links generated by the critical errors, we get the following message:

{"code":"rest_authentication_error","message":"Sorry, you do not have permission to make REST API requests.","data":{"status":401}}

Click here for more details.

Based on the above, we ran into this article which confirms our finding.

Bottom line, can you kindly look into this and advise if there’s any way to eliminate this issue without disabling REST API (front-end)?

Thank you!

1 Reply
Alina
(@alina)

@aerostar,

Bottom line, can you kindly look into this and advise if there’s any way to eliminate this issue without disabling REST API (front-end)?

I'm sorry but no. There is no way to do this.

Please don't duplicate the question in both of forums. Use this forum(wpdiscuz.com) to ask all your questions regarding the free wpDiscuz plugin.

Topic starter
(@aerostar)
Estimable Member

Thanks for the quick reply. Are you going to tell everyone in WordPress to post their issues in your forum? Sounds fair to me. I noticed you are still answering posts in WordPress. Confusing!

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@aerostar,

We've already created Plugin Support Information on wordpress.org support questions section. 

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wpdiscuz-plugin-support-information/

I noticed you are still answering posts in WordPress. 

Yes, we provide support there as well. However, here the support questions are being answered faster. 

Share: