The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
“My Content and Set...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue “My Content and Settings” button is not visible for guests

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@ubweb)

Dear WPDiscuz team, 

As the title suggests, “My Content and Settings” button is not visible for guests, although it is toggled to ON in the plugin's settings. 
I am not implementing users subscription on my website, amd would like to allow guests to delete their comments. You may check an example page here.

I've tested it after logging out of my username, tried incognito mode and accessing from a mobile device. The button is not visible. I would also to confirm that I did not use any CSS code to manipulate anything else related to WPDiscuz plugin.

Your support as to how to resolve this issue is highly appreciated.

My Content and Settings button

thank you and kind regards,

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi, 

This kind of issue is usually caused by conflict with other plugins.

Please deactivate the plugins one by one and check after each deactivation to find the problem maker.

Keep the cache plugin (if you have) deactivated during this testing process.

If you can't find the problem maker, send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you.

2 Replies
(@ubweb)

@asti Hi Asti,

Many thanks for looking into this. My immediate suspect was the caching plugin (LiteSpeed Cache) and the button was visible again once I disabled it. 
Do you have any good guesses as to which setting could be causing this issue? 
I have tried messing with the CSS & JS page optimization settings but it didn't seem to work unfortunately. 

Thank you and kind regards,

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@ubweb,

I recommend reaching out to LiteSpeed Cache support to ask about the correct method for excluding the wpDiscuz plugin.

Share: