The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Load More button

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Load More button

5 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@petedw)

Hi, I have a site in development and I'm testing your plugin. It all appears to work great except the Load More option.

I've manually entered 11 comments and set the Discussion Settings 'break comments into pages with' to 10.

My blog post displays the 10 comments and the Load More button but when I click it, it just loads the same first 10 comments again (so 20 comments show) and the 11th comment remains missing.

Any ideas?

Kind regards,
Pete

Topic Tags
4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @petedw,

Please let us know have you the SG Optimizer plugin installed?

Topic starter
(@petedw)

I'm only using server-level caching (Redis). I don't have any caching plugins installed. Autoptimze to minify only and Perfmatters to manage a few things but nothing to do with wpDizcuz is disabled. Thanks

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@petedw,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

Please make sure the plugin editing is opened. 

Topic starter
(@petedw)

I tried a few other options and it was happening for all except if I chose to load all comments at once. I've changed back to native comments for now. Thanks

Share: