The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Live update is not ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Live update is not working

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@openview)

Hi, I can't get Live Comments to work. I tried to disable/enable guest posting (my website has only logged-in users) and all the other settings, I updated the plugin to its latest version (along with Wordpress core, theme and other plugins) but there's no way to see Live Comments (when I'm lucky they work for a couple of times but then I don't see any updates anymore).

I'm testing the plugin using two browsers with two different users.

Can you help me to solve this issue?

Thanks,

Nicola

Topic Tags
3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@openview,

Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

Topic starter
(@openview)

Thank you Asti, I've just sent the credentials via email. I also added some info that I paste here below, just to keep all the useful informations here in the forum:

[...]

The website is hosted by Pantheon ( https://pantheon.io/) and is using their caching plugin Pantheon Page Cache, which allows you to set the maximum time a cached page will be served (Default Time To Live). We have seen that it is this plugin that slows down the display of comments (setting a time of 1200 seconds the messages would appear after 20 minutes, if we set it to 120 seconds the messages are appearing within 2 minutes).

This site hosts events with hundreds of people logged in, we need to set this caching time as high as possible, do you have any suggestions to fix this issue?

Thanks,
Nicola

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@openview,

Please contact the Pantheon Page Cache support and ask if it's possible to exclude the wpDiscuz files from the caching. 

Share: