The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Keyboard-Only Acces...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Keyboard-Only Accessibility

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@happytreefrog)

I installed the free version less than a week ago and it's lovely except that if I tab into the main body of the comment, I cannot tab out. Instead, when I press the tab key I see my insertion point move to the right a little (as it would in a word processing document). The name and email fields work fine. This is a critical accessibility issue and non-standard behavior for a form field. Unless I use a mouse, I cannot get out of the field unless I use Shift+Tab, but that puts me (correctly) in the previous field (or link. From there I could navigate backwards through the entire page until I reach the field after the one I cannot forward-tab out of, but surely there needs to be a better solution!) 

I will need to uninstall the plugin until this is fixed. If you cannot reproduce this issue, let me know and I will set up a staging site for you to look at

Thanks!

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @happytreefrog,

You can disable the Rich Editor and use the textarea. 

Just navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Comment Form Settings admin page, set "None" value for the "Load Rich Editor" option.

More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/comment-form/#load-rich-editor

2 Replies
(@happytreefrog)

@asti Thanks! That works.

Do you know if there are plans to make the rich text editor accessible to keyboard-only users?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@happytreefrog,

We'll take this into consideration for future versions. But it'll not be implemented in near future versions.  

Share: