Notifications
Clear all

Inaccurate comment count

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@jillii)

First of all, I apologize if I am in the wrong forum. I'm 90% sure this issue is a bug, but who knows.

The issue we found is that some comments aren't getting added to the comment count. For example, on this page: https://learn.quorumfcu.org/money-management/your-term-account-is-maturing-whats-next/ , someone has left a comment, but the comment count is still 0, while on this page: https://learn.quorumfcu.org/home-and-family/five-strategies-to-make-traveling-by-air-efficient-and-cost-effective/ , the comment count is accurate.

I've tried to reproduce the issue, but haven't been able to. There's no obvious pattern - missed counts seem to happen randomly.

Thank you for your help with this issue.

Jill

Topic Tags
6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @jillii,

Please try to edit the page and save it (without making changes). 

5 Replies
(@jillii)

@asti Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, I appreciate it 🙂

I edited and saved the page - that didn't change anything... Is there something else I should try?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@jillii,

Do you have any cache plugins installed on your website? If so, please delete all caches, purge CDN (if you have) and press CTRL+F5 (twice) on the frontend. 

(@jillii)

@asti 

There are no cache plugins. Either way, you might notice the comment on this page that is not being counted is from October 2020 - anything cached would have been updated by now.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@jillii,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

(@jillii)

@asti

Sorry, I must have missed this. Just sent a confirmation email to the address you provided.

Share: