The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Comments not visibl...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Comments not visible in post after upgrade to Wordpress 5.5

10 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@wmcleod)

Hi Support,

We can see the number of comments, but not the comments themselves

This was just brought to my attention, with last change being Wordpress 5.5, and shortly before that the W3 Total cache.   Tried de-activating W3 total cache - no change.  So am thinking it might be WP5.5

If I de-activate WPDiscuz I can see the actual comments

Thoughts?

9 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi@wmcleod,

Please make sure you've deleted all caches before deactivating the plugin and pressed CTRL+F5 (twice) on the frontend before checking. Also please leave some example URL to allow us to check the issue as well.

Topic starter
(@wmcleod)
2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@wmcleod,

Could you please send the admin login details info[at]gvectors.com email address? We don't find such an issue on our est websites. 

(@jhoncarter)

@wmcleod The Same Problem Occured With My Website and after invesing Lots of Time i didn't find solution then i tried to reinstall the Wordpress and Error Disappear. You can Try this if it will help You but make sure to backup.

Topic starter
(@wmcleod)

Emailed temporary logon as requested

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

ok, thank you.

We'll check and back to you asap. 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@wmcleod,

Please contact your hosting support and ask them to check if the request to the PHP file is opened or not in .htaccess file. 

You can also enable the "Use WordPress native AJAX functions" option, it should work fine. The option is located in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > General Settings tab. More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/general-settings/#use-wordpress-native-ajax-functions

Topic starter
(@wmcleod)

Thanks Asti.

The AJAX setting change did the trick, although with W3 Total cache now in use I'm learning that I need to purge before re-testing

Are you able to expand on "check if the request to the PHP file is opened or not in .htaccess file.", as I'm not quite sure what you mean.  Although fixed, I'm keen to learn.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@wmcleod,

Are you able to expand on "check if the request to the PHP file is opened or not in .htaccess file.", as I'm not quite sure what you mean.

You can simply contact your hosting support and ask them to check it. 

Share: