The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Can't see my replie...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Can't see my replies

15 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 timo
Topic starter
(@timo)

Hi,

When I reply to comments, I no longer see them when I reload the page. The entries appear in the database and in the WP admin area (not spammed). I already tried every option in section Comment Thread Displaying with resetting the cache afterwards, but nothing changed.

When I deactivate wpDisquz, my replies appear in the display mode of the theme.

If you want to see the page, it's about: http://bit.ly/asa2kb-TooManyRequests  
Currently wpDisquz is deactivated so that my answers can be seen.

Any clues as to what might be causing it would be appreciated.

14 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Hi @timo,

This is a WP Rocket cache issue. Please reset all kind of caches and test it again. If the issue is not solved, please deactivate the cache plugin temporary and test it again.

timo
Topic starter
(@timo)

I thought of this myself and always reset all WPRocket caches including the PHP OPCode cache during my tests. Without success.

Now I also deactivated WPRocket and it is still the same. I left wpDisquz activated, maybe you can find another hint. What surprises me is that the number 4 is displayed correctly above the comments, but only two are shown.

"Comment List Loading Type" is set to "Load with page"
"Comments Pagination Type" is set to "Load all comments"
"Display only parent comments and view replies ∨ button" is deactivated

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@timo,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? We'll check the issue and find some solution for you. 

timo
Topic starter
(@timo)

Done. The comment page with the issue still is the one mentioned above. I was experiencing this issue on other pages too. Please be careful. 😉

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Thank you @timo,

We've checked your website. For some reason the issue comes from the current post, other posts don't have such an issue.

It's too hard to check the issue on your live site. Could you please create a dev/staging copy of your website in some sub-domain, make sure the problem exists and send admin details to us?You can use Duplicator to create that site.

timo
(@timo)

@asti Thanks, I created a staging site and send you all the details via email.

Looking forward to your reply.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@timo,

The list of the plugins is not fully visible for our developers. Could you please fix it and let us know?

timo
(@timo)

@asti Your user has administrator rights. There is no higher level. How else could you have installed the Query Monitor plugin on the site?

The list of plugins aborted after P because another plugin caused an error, which it does not do on the productive side. I fixed that. Now you can see the complete list of plugins again.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Thank you @timo,

We've found the reason for the issue. There is some conflict with the WPML plugin. We'll fix this issue in the next version release.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@timo,

The developers will fix it on your website very soon, so you'll not need to wait for the next update.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

The issue is fixed on your website.

3 Replies
 timo
(@timo)

@asti Ok, thanks. Should I copy the wpDisquz plugin folder to the production site until the update will be available?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@timo,

I think this is not necessary.  We'll update the plugin within a few days.

timo
(@timo)

@asti 10 days have passed. When will that be?

Share: