The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Backend comment edi...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Backend comment editing shows tons of HTML tags

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 joey
Topic starter
(@joey)

Hi there,

after the update when I want to edit comments in the WordPress backend now it shows me all the HTML tags in the comment instead of just the text itself as before. Is there any way to change that? For longer comments with many different tags it gets kind of confusing what's going on.

Best regards,

Joey

old comment
new comment

5 Replies
 joey
Topic starter
(@joey)

Any idea on that? Would really appreciate to know what changed (or maybe how to change it back myself) because in the previous version before 7.0 it all worked normal and only showed the text instead of all the markup now.

Thanks and regards,

Joey

2 Replies
Alina
(@alina)

Hi @joeym,

This will be fixed in the next version update for the new comments.

However, for the old comments, you should manually edit and delete those tags.

joey
(@joey)

@alina Thanks a lot, really appreciate that! 🙂

joey
Topic starter
(@joey)

I just updated to the newest version and the majority of the unnecessary tags is indeed gone, thanks for that! 🙂

However there are still lots of   tags. Would it be possible to remove these as well on the next update?

Best regards,

Joey

joey
Topic starter
(@joey)

There are actually still quite a lot of other tags left.

&lt, &gt, span, strong. Don't know if there are any others left but these are there and have to be replaced by hand in the comment moderation. I'd be very happy to just get back the normal comment moderation from before version 7.0.

Thanks in advance,

Joey

Share: