The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
wpDiscuz - myCRED I...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue [Solved] wpDiscuz - myCRED Integration

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@vengeance)

Hello, I am sorry for being all over the place, but there is an issue once again.

For some reason my wpDiscuz - myCRED Integration stopped working and plugin itself deactivated, and after I activated it, it started asking for a activation code which I though I had. The code I have in myCRED plugin in license tab isn't working and says i already used it. Don't have anything else since it was originally bough by a person who created my site.

Can we do something about it? Is there any info I can provide to receive the activation code? Proof of ownership to the site or anything? I could provide an email that was used to make a purchase if needed.

Or is there something i'm simply doing wrong?

I have contacted the support@gvectors.com as the plugin suggested but received no answer.

Website URL
1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@vengeance,

Please move this topic to the gVectors.com forum and provide your order ID to allow support members to understand the issue.Β 

wpDiscuz - myCRED Integration support forum: https://gvectors.com/forum/mycred-integration/ Β 

Here we only support issues related to the free wpDiscuz plugin.

Share: