The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Wp Discuz is not sh...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wp Discuz is not showing in gloria..a theme by bkninja

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@kinky)
i have a theme called gloria from bkninja that i use for a magazine website and i notice comment plugins are not working. any tweaks please , i have done the form, use screen option to ensure comment is allowed on all post. cleared all cache, did ctrl+f5

yet not showing in the posts. 
what do i do next
4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@kinky,

We don't follow you well. 

Doesn't the comment form show? Also please leave the website URL to allow us to understand the issue. 

Topic starter
(@kinky)

the comment form is not showing. and i have activated everything i need to activate. ..enabling comments, check the following sites

thepentecost.ng

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@kinky,

Please check each point mentioned in this post and leave some feedback for each one: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/getting-started/missing-comment-form/

Topic starter
(@kinky)

i have done all this earlier..i have studied extensively before resorting to sending a mail. however i have found an alternative, i found a plugin that offered me social sharing and social commenting in one bundle...and with that my normal disqus and facebook comment plugin work fine now.

Share: