The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
The comments are no...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

The comments are not shown in LearnDash lesson

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@nantana-taptamat)
comment
I enable comments in each lesson created through LearnDash. However, students could not see the comments they enter or entered by others. It is shown only the number of comments but the detail of the comments are not shown. Could you please tell me how I can make the comments visible to all students so they can interact with each other?Besides the button doesn't show submit (please see attachment).
3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @nantana-taptamat,

Please navigate to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Comment Thread Displaying admin page change the value of the "Comment List Loading Type" option to "Initiate AJAX loading after page", delete all kinds of caches and check again.

More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/comment-thread-displaying/#comment-list-loading-type

2 Replies
(@nantana-taptamat)

@asti Thank you, but it did not work. I followed each step carefully but I still can't see the comments displayed.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@nantana-taptamat,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

Share: