The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question [Solved] Some SEO questions

5 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@greenball75)
Eminent Member

Hello,

- In wordpress, the 'reply to' in the comments add links in the page : you must avoid this for good SEO.
=> How to do that with your plugin?

- No pagination for comments because it's bad for SEO.

- Ideally only the X (number of our choice) comments displayed before a 'see more comments' button need to be indexable (not more because too many comments or pagination are not good for SEO / budget crawl) : the most popular or the most recent to be defined for example.

- Concerning the links settings in comments : only external links (not internal) need to be not clickable to prevent spam comments.

Thanks for your help. 🙂

4 Replies
Topic starter
(@greenball75)
Eminent Member

About : In case Google doesn’t index ajax loaded comments of your website you can enable the default pagination. Navigate to Dashboard > Settings > Discussions admin page and check the checkbox in "Break comments into pages with [X] top-level comments per page the [last/first] page displayed by default" option.

=> Use only AJAX is not good + use "pagination" is not a good solution too. I talk with many SEO experts around the world about that. What I ask in my first comment is the best solution according to them, hope you could help to achieve that. 🙂 

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@greenball75,

I may suggest you check out this FAQ: https://wpdiscuz.com/community/f-a-q/how-to-improve-seo-with-wpdiscuz/

(@greenball75)

Eminent Member

@asti I read it before and it was the first thing I did. I explain a lot of things to you in my messages, answer me please. Your FAQ doesn't answer to that. 🙁 If i need to make custom dev, explain us how to do please.

Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@greenball75 ,

Please see my comments bellow:

- In wordpress, the 'reply to' in the comments add links in the page : you must avoid this for good SEO.

I cannot follow you. What link do you mean?

- No pagination for comments because it's bad for SEO.

There is no pagination by default.

- Ideally only the X (number of our choice) comments displayed before a 'see more comments' button need to be indexable (not more because too many comments or pagination are not good for SEO / budget crawl) : the most popular or the most recent to be defined for example.

Only X number of comments are already displayed on your posts, it comes by default.  The [See more questions] can be three types. Just choose whichever you want. Here is the instruction: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/comment-thread-displaying/#comments-pagination-type

- Concerning the links settings in comments : only external links (not internal) need to be not clickable to prevent spam comments.

There is no way to make links not-clickable. Instead of that, we add rel="nofollow" attribute to all external links. This does the same thing from a  SEO perspective. So there is no SEO issue here as well.

Share: