The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Is WPDiscuz compati...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Conflict Is WPDiscuz compatible with SeedProd? Seedprod says no.

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@i-j-baker)

I've been building a blogging website on Wordpress using the SeedProd theme builder, and have installed and activated WPDiscuz. It looks like a very well considered piece of software.

Problem is, when activated comments won't appear under posts.

I called in SeedProd support and they pointed out that the comments returned when WPdiscuz was de-activated. They said WPDiscuz must have a conflict with SeedProd, and that the way to get it resolved would be to alert WPDiscuz. Said their engineers would be delighted to collaborate (invited contact via the SeedProd Contact page.

Here's a screencast they created to demo the issue:

https://a.supportally.com/v/8ORDFU

So this is the alert. Has anyone else got this plugin working with post pages on Seedprod?

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @i-j-baker,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

Topic starter
(@i-j-baker)

Thanks Asti, I've been in touch with the support team and yesterday supplied them with access to my site as requested. I look forward to hearing from them on what they uncovered.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@i-j-baker,

If the SeedProd theme builder may add the following shortcode in the template files, then the wpDiscuz will work fine:

<!--wp:post-comments-->

We've tried to use the wpDiscuz shortcode as well, but it doesn't work as well. 

So the only way to load the wpDiscuz is using the shortcode I've mentioned above. 

Topic starter
(@i-j-baker)

Hi Asti,

thanks for responding.

I'll pass on this information to SeedProd and see what they can do with it.

Share: