The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Is it possible to c...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue Is it possible to change the behavior of the like/dislike comment functionality?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@winde)

Hello! For example I have some comment on my website.
In the plugin settings, I enable the output of comment ratings and the output of dislikes. I also enable the setting for separate vote counting.

By default, a comment has 0 likes and 0 dislikes. And here’s the problem: I like a comment (the likes counter becomes equal to 1), and then click on the dislike, then the dislike counter does not become equal to -1, but simply the number of likes decreases to 0. And already clicking on the dislike again sets what I need quantity in -1.

It turns out that if a comment has 30 likes, then I will need to click on the dislike 30 times to mark it.
How to fix it?

Or is this problem due to the fact that I am trying to set a rating as one user from one device, and if another user votes, will the calculation be correct?

3 Replies
Support
(@jacob)
Estimable Member

Hi @winde,Β 

This is not an issue, this is the default logic of the wpDiscuz, eg. If you liked some comment by mistake and want to revert it you have to click on the dislike button and the like by you will be reverted. So you always have a chance to revert likes/dislikes placed by mistake.

2 Replies
(@winde)

@jacob but this is also the problem, that the reverse of my voice occurs incorrectly.

For example:
like 1 dislike 0

Let's say I liked it by mistake. Then when I click on a dislike I should get β€œlike 0 dislike -1”, but when I click I get β€œlike 0 dislike 0”. And I will have to click on dislike again to make -1.

Support
(@jacob)

Estimable Member

Hi @winde,

Let's assume a person clicked on the like button by mistake and wants just to cancel it, s/he won't have a chance to revert that.
So, as I said in the above message, that's not an issue, first you have to revert (reset to zero) your like/dislike made by mistake and only then correct it.

Thank You.

Share: