The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Comment list loadin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Comment list loading type options don't work

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@deewinc)
Trusted Member

Hello, 

I have just installed wpDiscuz and I do love it's user interface and Ajax capabilities. But I do have the following issues. 

When I select

Here is a test page

https://afrikadiy.com/paginated-post-9-best-places-to-go-camping-around-the-world/

8 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Thank you @deewinc,

This kind of problem is usually caused by either a conflict with another plugin or with your theme.

Please deactivate the plugins one by one and check after each deactivation to find a problem maker.

At first, try to deactivate the Easy Social Share Buttons and WordPress Social Login plugins. 

Topic starter
(@deewinc)
Trusted Member

Hello, 

Thanks for the suggestions. I deactivated all plugins and still it doesn't work. In fact, I have even tried it on different themes and it won't work at all. 

Here's another site I'm trying to put up. 

https://kicheny.com/premium-lovely-responsive-design-illustrations/

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@deewinc,

Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. I'll ask the developers to check the issue. 

Topic starter
(@deewinc)
Trusted Member

I have figured out that it's conflicting with a cache plugin. Which resources should I exclude from caching?

Besides, I'd like to know the comment stem for WPdiscuz so I can exclude them from caching on W3 total cache

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@deewinc,

Please see the screenshot below:

The error above is not generated by a cache plugin conflict. It comes from the other plugin or the active theme. Please follow the steps to get it resolved. 

Keep the console opened and deactivate the plugins/theme one by one and check after deactivation. The js error will disappear once the problem maker plugin or theme is deactivated. Once you find a problem maker contact the plugin/theme support and ask them to solve the error. 

Also, keep the cache plugin deactivated while you testing it. 

Topic starter
(@deewinc)
Trusted Member

Turns out that's not the reason at all. Some other plugin that I can't recall was causing that to happen. 

Now it loads but now...the animations for waiting when comments are loading or when a user submits a comment aren't working.

That's cause by the cache plugin. Can you give me the source link for the JS and CSS files so I can filter then from caching?

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@deewinc,

You can exclude the whole /wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/assets/ folder. 

Topic starter
(@deewinc)
Trusted Member

should mark this as resolved now. 

Share: