The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
WPDiscuz Not Loadin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] WPDiscuz Not Loading On Mobile, Some Browsers

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@okwassup)

The comment box is not showing up on mobile sites and some desktop browsers.  Additionally, whenever someone tries to click REPLY to a comment, nothing happens.  Please help.  Thanks!

IMG 1520
4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @okwassup

We see a lot of js errors on your website. Please deactivate the caching plugins, press CTRL+F5 (twice) on the frontend, and check again. 

js errors

3 Replies
(@okwassup)

@asti Yes, thank you.  Disabling WP Rocket seemed to fix the issue.  I also installed Enable jQuery Migrate Helperplugin after learning the recent update to WordPress was missing an important component.

I liked WP Rocket for its ability to clear the cache of my site and to purge Cloudflare.  Is there an alternate plugin or method to clear both moving forward, or would all cache plugins create js errors on my site?

Thanks again for your help!

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@okwassup,

you can simply exclude the js files that'll cause the issue from the WP Rocket plugin settings. Here is a helpful instruction: 

https://docs.wp-rocket.me/article/915-find-the-right-js-files-to-exclude-from-minification

(@okwassup)

@asti Thanks much for the assistance.

Share: