The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
WPdiscuz does not r...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

WPdiscuz does not replace comments.php when used with WP_Query loop

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@perminna)

Hi,

I have a use case where I get a certain post through WP_Query and want to display its contents and dicussion. It's after a standard loop on a page. I get the contents and the comments okay but the comments and comment form is using the theme's comments template and WPdiscuz is not overriding it. WPdiscuz is working okay with standard loop with the same comments template.

Where should I look for a fix?

2 Replies
Topic starter
(@perminna)

Okay, I spent 3 hours yesterday trying to get this figured out and continued today. It seems that if the standard loop (post) has comments closed, the WP_Query'ied post is also affected. I can get the comments to show but if without the main post's comments on the WPdiscuz doesn't fire. Need to continue debugging this.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@perminna,

we don't follow you well. We see this topic also is added by you. 

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wpdiscuz-does-not-work-inside-wp-query/

I have a use case where I want to include a page/post with comments onto same page as another page/post. 

Easpatially this part isn't clearly explained. Please use some screenshots to explain the changes you want to make. 

Share: