The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

wpDiscuz 7.0.0 Form

10 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@hatschiii)

A feature I have had in the previous version. This is gone with the update.

I have a basic form with following fields.

1. Comment
  2. Name
  3. E-Mail
  4. Website
  5. Checkbox
  6. Submit box

I want fields 2-5 to be hidden until I click into the comment filed. Have searched through all settings, but can't find the switch to enable it. Hope this can be done in 7.0.0!?

Another small question: I tried to place the a custom CSS in the settings to change the min-height of the comment field to 100px but can't get it working. Can you help me with the right code?

9 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)
Honorable Member

Hi @hatschiii,

wpDiscuz has never had option to hide any field in comment form. There was no such an option in old wpDiscuz and there is no such an option in current wpDiscuz 7.  I'm sure, you have some custom code (CSS or JS) which was doing that. So your custom code doesn't work for wpDiscuz 7, this is the problem. There is no problem in the plugin.

Posted by: @hatschiii

Another small question: I tried to place the a custom CSS in the settings to change the min-height of the comment field to 100px but can't get it working. Can you help me with the right code?

Please let me know, what do you mean saying "comment field"? Is this the main comment content field?

Topic starter
(@hatschiii)

Hi Tom,

haven't had a custom code before... Just wondering, maybe my theme was doing this by default.

However, isn't this a feature for a future update? 😉

Yes, I mean the main comment content field.

2 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@hatschiii,

We'll take this under consideration for sure. It'll be available in the future releases.

(@hatschiii)

Posted by: @tomson

@hatschiii,

We'll take this under consideration for sure. It'll be available in the future releases.

Hope in the near future 😉

Topic starter
(@hatschiii)

Great! This would be amazing because it saves space. In most cases (views) the user don't place a comment, so he just need to see that there is a possibility to place a comment, not all the other field which could be much more than my ones.

Any hint how to set 'min-height: 100px;' to the default comment field? I tried so many css classes... but can't find the right three in teh forrest 😉

3 Replies
Tom
 Tom
Support
(@tomson)

Honorable Member

@hatschiii,

Try this CSS code:

#wpdcom .ql-editor {
     min-height: 100px;
}
(@hatschiii)

@tomson thanks... but it is not working, the hight is still the same.

(@hatschiii)

Looks like it's not easy 😉

Topic starter
(@hatschiii)

Is this code working for you @tomson ?

Share: