The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Wp Phrases Error

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@promethea)
Eminent Member

Hi - I am not sure if this is the paid forum or not but I have purchased the plugin. 

Am getting the following error in php log although plugin seems to be working. 

I gather it can be fixed by switching from Phrases to po/mo files in settings but is it possible to switch off translation completely? 

wc_phrases' doesn't exist for query SELECT `phrase_key` FROM `mystic_wc_phrases` WHERE `phrase_key` LIKE 'wc_be_the_first_text' made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('init'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WpdiscuzOptions->initPhrasesOnLoad, WpdiscuzDBManager->isPhraseExists

Topic Tags
8 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

First of all, please navigate to the Dashboard > Comments > wpDiscuz > Tools > Fix Tables admin page and click on the "Fix Tables" button and check again.

Topic starter
(@promethea)
Eminent Member

Cool thanks - i switched to po/mo files and the errors stopped btw. 

Topic starter
(@promethea)
Eminent Member

okay it says done - so switch back to phrases and see if it is still producing the error? 

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@promethea,

okay it says done - so switch back to phrases and see if it is still producing the error? 

Yes, please check and let us know. 

Topic starter
(@promethea)
Eminent Member

No more error! Thank you so much - I did not know that option was there so apologies, should have looked more closely. 

However, while I have your attention, do all the extra language possibilities load for everyone? Ie: if you're not using phrases and everyone commenting is using one language is the way to lighten the load/streamline by not having it? Or is the current option the best?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @promethea

However, while I have your attention, do all the extra language possibilities load for everyone? Ie: if you're not using phrases and everyone commenting is using one language is the way to lighten the load/streamline by not having it? Or is the current option the best?

Please rephrase your question. 

Topic starter
(@promethea)
Eminent Member

Sorry - my site is only using English. So will having Phrases enabled when we don't need translation options make it run more slowly? 

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@promethea,

I don't think you'll have any visible differences. 

Share: