The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Voting Stopped Work...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Voting Stopped Working

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@zeduser)

For some reason, the voting function stopped working. This was before the last update. I hoped the next update would resolve it, but no luck.

Since the regenerate vote data button is a permanent fixture, I'm wondering if I should just uninstall the plugin and then re-install it. My concern is losing comments. If I uninstall the plugin, will I lose my comments?

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @zeduser

Comments – wpDiscuz uses the default WordPress comment storage system, all comments are on your database and all comments are manageable in Dashboard > Comments admin page.

m wondering if I should just uninstall the plugin and then re-install it. My concern is losing comments. If I uninstall the plugin, will I lose my comments?

Comments – wpDiscuz doesn’t affect any data. You can install and uninstall whenever you want without any worries.

For some reason, the voting function stopped working. This was before the last update. I hoped the next update would resolve it, but no luck.

There should not be such an issue. Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address?  I'll ask the developers to check the issue and provide some solution for you. 

Share: