The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
User rating but onl...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] User rating but only in certain posts?

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@danniee)
Estimable Member

I run a reviewing site and would like to give my members the chance to add their own review scores to the games we review. But is it possible to only activate the comment rating feature in specific posts? I only want users to be able to vote in the review posts and not our news posts for example. Would be great if it could be activated for specific categories only for example.

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@danniee,

Currently, you can configure this via post IDs using the "Display comment form for post IDs" option. More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/getting-started/manage-comment-forms/comment-form-settings/#comment_form_for_post_id

That is, you'll have two comment forms with and without the star rating feature, then just comma separate the post IDs in the field. 

Topic starter
(@danniee)
Estimable Member

Hm, so it's not possible to automate it? I would have to go in and add the ID manually? I have over 1000 reviews, so it's not really an option.

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@danniee,

I'm sorry, but there is no other solution. We've added in our to-do list to add an option that'll allow enabling the comment form for the categories, but there is no ETA when it'll be available. 

(@danniee)

Estimable Member

@asti alright, I'm happy with that. Thank you.

Share: