The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
User Data Deletion ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

User Data Deletion Field - Facebook Social Login

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@4l)

I am setting up Facebook Social Login for WP Discuz. Your instructions walked me through the process (the screen has changed since those instructions were made, though). However, there's still one missing item: User Data Deletion field.

I read the page they linked to but don't understand what I'm supposed to put in that field. And I don't know how users can delete their data from WP Discuz social login.

Data Deletion Instructions URL? or Data Deletion Callback URL? Please explain the process or what to do here.

4 Replies
Topic starter
(@4l)

I had to spend some time Googling this and found that you can add a User Date Deletion clause to a site's Privacy Policy, and also found a template that another site used. So I added a link with an anchor to that text in my privacy policy.

Last thing is that WP Discuz Settings > Social Login & Share doesn't explain what is "Use Facebook OAuth2".

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member
Posted by: @4l

Data Deletion Instructions URL? or Data Deletion Callback URL? Please explain the process or what to do here.

This is being required by Facebook. 

Last thing is that WP Discuz Settings > Social Login & Share doesn't explain what is "Use Facebook OAuth2".

We highly recommend keeping the option enabled. If your website is HTTPS the option allows it to work better, as far as it ignores js errors. That is it doesn't depend on js errors.

(@cnxsoft)
Eminent Member

This is being required by Facebook. 

My account is also under review. Is there a URL within WPdiscuz to allow for data deletion? Or should I just link to the privacy policy, and tell people to contact me if they want to delete their comments?

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@cnxsoft

No, there isn't any URLs within the wpDiscuz plugin. You should create it on your website yourself.

Share: