Clear all

[Solved] Unable to start it

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@vasudev)

Hey hi,

I am just unable to set it on my site. Earlier I had done it and then for some reason I had to deactivate it and since then I have not been able to start it. I have created the forms earlier, the show comments setting is on.

8 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @vasudev,

Don't follow you well. If the comment form is missing, please check out these steps: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/getting-started/missing-comment-form/

Topic starter
(@vasudev)

Hi, I  tried what you said. I also contacted the theme builder and they sent screenshots of wpdiscuz working on their theme. I am not able to see the comment form on my posts page or any other page also. Any further step?

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@vasudev,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you.  

Topic starter
(@vasudev)

I have sent it today. Sorry for the delay. It is from the email vasudev__bajpai@ hotmail. com

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@vasudev,

You've forgotten to include the website URL in the email content. 

Topic starter
(@vasudev)

Sorry. Sent the email again.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Thank you @vasudev,

We see the comments are closed on your website at all. Even without the wpDiscuz plugin you still don't have a comment section. Please watch this video: https://www.screencast.com/t/j4tcoyEcZ

This may be a plugin or theme conflict. Please attempt to disable all plugins, and use one of the default (Twenty*) themes. If the problem goes away, enable them one by one to identify the source of your troubles.

Topic starter
(@vasudev)

Got it. Thank you so much. The form is active now.

Share: