The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Twitter connection ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue Twitter connection failed

6 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@tiamatn)

Hi there, 
I have followed the (outdated) instructions to integrate Twitter App Configuration in order to let people log in with Twitter and comment. 
The process is okay. I already put in the API key and the API secret key. It looks like everything is working but, as soon as I authorize the twitter, I'm redirected to my own page with a red error message that reads "Twitter connection failed".

Yes, I have confirmed my email and I don't know how to check if my app is still in review. Nothing seems to tell me that it is.

page1

page2

page3

Please, help...

Topic Tags
5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi TiamatN,

We don't find such an issue on our test website. 

Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

4 Replies
(@tiamatn)

@asti thanks for answering! I just did. I'll be waiting on a positive outcome.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Thank you!

We'll check and let you know ASAP. 

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

Dear TiamatN,

The issue comes from the API key configurations. It says:

You currently have Essential access which includes access to Twitter API v2 endpoints only. If you need access to this endpoint, you’ll need to apply for Elevated access via the Developer Portal.

You can learn more here: https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/twitter-api/getting-started/about-twitter-api#v2-access-leve

(@tiamatn)

@asti Thank you very much. I have just applied and will be waiting on Twitter's response to see what they say. When(If) I get it, I'll try again to see if it works. 

I appreaciate all the help!

Share: