The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Trying to comment b...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Issue [Solved] Trying to comment brings up the error: Nonce is invalid - plus Edit via Front-end Moderation plugin doesn't work

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter
(@itpro)
Eminent Member

Commenting seemed to still dependent on deprecated /wp-commentsrss2.php. As I removed all deprecated Wordpress files from the root of the website, creating comments stopped working with the error: Nonce is invalid

I flushed the WP Rocket cache, wpDiscuz cache, browser cache on many different devices with different logins. Didn't work.

It startet to work as soon as the file wp-commentsrss2.php was uploaded again, but I am not sure if it a coincidence as the error "Nonce is invalid" still shows up sometimes, but usually when I try to post the comment again it works.

Also another error occured with our Front-end Moderation plugin.

Now the menu Edit doesn't work. Delete from that menu is ok, but not edit. What might be wrong?

Topic Tags
3 Replies
(@wpdeveloper)

We had the same issue with error messages about the Nonce being invalid whenever a user tried to comment. Disabling our caching would help at times, but the problem kept coming back after more tests. The only way I could resolve it was by downgrading to the previous version (version 7.6.3). There is something wrong with the current build. 

Topic starter
(@itpro)
Eminent Member

It doesnt have anything to do with wp-commentsrss2.php. However the "nonce is invalid" is coming up almost every time. If I try again and again, it sometimes goes trough.

I've disabled WP Rocket and our security plugin. Nothing helps.

Topic starter
(@itpro)
Eminent Member

Everything this morning is ok so just close this thread. Thanks.

Share: