The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
The display of top ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

The display of top commentators does not work, what to do?

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@guloc)
Eminent Member

The display of top commentators does not work, what to do? I waited 30 minutes. Attached a screenshot of the console

8 Replies
Topic starter
(@guloc)
Eminent Member

Attached a screenshot of the console

Topic starter
(@guloc)
Eminent Member
Скриншот 17 04 2022 220116
Скриншот 17 04 2022 220623
6 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@guloc,

The issue comes from the JS error. Something blocks the native WordPress admin-ajax.php file.

Please check your security plugins options and make sure they don't block the WordPress AJAX. This could be also blocked by the .htaccess file.

First please deactivate the plugins one by one and check after each deactivation, so you'll find a problem maker.

This also can be done by the server-side. If none of the plugins caused the issue please contact the server support and ask them to check the access of the admin-ajax.php file.

(@guloc)

Eminent Member

@asti I tried everything, even set the rights to file 777. Disabling the plugin did not help, could it be that there is a time in the plugin after which the script stops working. There are almost 400 thousand comments on the site, maybe the plugin does not have enough time to process data?

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@guloc,

Please let us know the count of users as well. 

(@guloc)

Eminent Member

@asti 27 thousand users

(@guloc)

Eminent Member

@asti I timed it, and after 1 minute the console gives an error.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@guloc,

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? I'll ask the developers to check the issue for you. 

Share: