The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Social logins redir...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question [Solved] Social logins redirecting to top of the page

12 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@incomera)
Eminent Member

Hello!

I've enabled social logins for comments. When a guest uses Social (Facebook, Twitter, Google account) to log in to the comments section, a pop-up opens in a new tab, which is okay. 

But, when they successfully logged in with a social account, they got redirected to the top of the page. Is there a way they get redirected to the comments section instead (the last place they were on)?

Thanks! 

11 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

I've already asked the developers to check the issue. I'll update this topic once I get a response from them. 

8 Replies
(@incomera)

Eminent Member

@asti Thank you very much!

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@incomera,

This comes from Facebook and can't be controlled by the wpDiscuz plugin. 

(@incomera)

Eminent Member

@asti Thanks!

And what about Twitter and Google account login? When I try to log in with them, the behavior is the same. I get redirected back to the top of the site instead of the comments section. Is there a way to make it work like this? https://www.denofgeek.com/movies/superman-legacy-could-make-a-surprising-man-of-steel-casting-choice/, or https://www.themarysue.com/across-the-spider-verse-best-spider-man-wasnt-even-in-the-movie/?

Or even better, would it be possible for log in window not to open in a new tab but as a new window? The same as these two sites above have.

Thanks!

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@incomera,

The wpDiscuz is currently deactivated on your website therefore this thread can't be supported. 

(@incomera)

Eminent Member

@asti I am sorry, why do you think it is deactivated? We haven't deactivated it and as far as I see, it is up and running.

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@incomera,

Here we see the Disqus Comment System, not wpDiscuz:

(@incomera)

Eminent Member

@asti On Instagram? Sorry, I am not following. This is my site: comicbasics.com

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

ok @incomera,

It seems this is a misunderstanding. Anyway, now we've checked your website and as far as the comment section is hidden under the button so the functions don't work properly. 

Topic starter
(@incomera)
Eminent Member

Thanks Asti!

Yeah, that makes sense now! Really appreciating your help!

So, just to confirm, if we weren't to use the button, the user would get redirected to the comments section instead of the top of the page?

Thanks again!

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@incomera,

You can check how it works here: https://wpdiscuz.com/demo/

Share: