The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Setting issue: Comm...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Setting issue: Comment list loading type and pagination type

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@tahellmann)

Hi there!

I have an issue comment list loading and pagination type settings.

It does not work at all. If I change settings in the backend it will not change a thing on the frontend. I cleared cache, but no chance.

Can somebody help?

Thanks!

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @tahellmann,

Please navigate to Dashboard > Settings > Discussion admin page, make sure the "Break comments into pages with X top level comments" checkbox is not checked. 

More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/comment-thread-displaying/#comments-pagination-type

Topic starter
(@tahellmann)

HI!

thanks! that helped!

But here is another question popping up.

I have autoload next posts enabled on my blog.
So here is the issue: the page is loading, so comments and comment fields are there for the first post, but when I scroll down and the next article appears, there is not comment field. is there any way to work around or a setting to use?

thanks so much!

3 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@tahellmann,

So here is the issue: the page is loading, so comments and comment fields are there for the first post, but when I scroll down and the next article appears, there is not comment field. is there any way to work around or a setting to use?

This is not supported by wpDiscuz. 

(@tahellmann)

@asti

thanks. I just forwarded your message to the theme author. here is his response:
Textarea field for wpdisquz loads with js and it can't be generated after ajax loading. We need to know what js code initialize wpdiscuz textarea, then we can integrate it to the code. 

can you provide this information?

thanks a lot!

Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@tahellmann,

When the post is being initialized wpDiscuz checked and see if it's necessary to load the comment form or not. But as far as the second post is being loaded via ajax the WordPress is not able to detect the post that should be initialized. So wpDiscuz cannot be loaded.

Even if you somehow display the form, it'll not work in a correct way. There will work one js function for two forms.

Share: