The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Replies to comments...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Replies to comments not showing under comments

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@sherwynsingh)

Hi,

I've just installed WPDiscuz and using the comments within the Lesson and Course pages.  Its a huge upgrade to the native comments feature and will (hopefully) allow for great social learning too!

I have a problem though, that the replies to comments aren't showing up under the original comment.  replies are accepted when entered, and they show for a few seconds and then disappear.

If I click on the 'My Content and Settings' gear, I can see the replies there, and if I click on the reply in this window, it takes me to a comments page (see url line) where the reply can be seen.  My problem is that there is no indication on the course page that a reply exists and other learners wont be able to read or engage with replies, etc.

Is there a setting that I'm missing?  In native Wordpress (Settings -> Discussion) I have enabled nested comments.  I have read through Thimpress support for anything from the Learnpress side. They claim to tap into native WP Comments functionality and have no way of altering comments within their control panel/settings.

Many thanks in advance.

Warmest wishes.

Screenshot 2021 04 15 at 14.30.59

Screenshot 2021 04 15 at 14.27.03

Screenshot 2021 04 15 at 14.07.22
Screenshot 2021 04 15 at 14.20.28

4 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

@sherwynsingh

Do you use the LearnPress plugin? 

Topic starter
(@sherwynsingh)

Yes, I am using it within Learnpress environment with Education Pack Theme. Both are from Thimpress.

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@sherwynsingh,

It'd be better if you contact the Learnpress plugin support with this issue. 

Topic starter
(@sherwynsingh)

Dear @Asti,

Thank you for your feedback.  I had tried with them but got feedback that there was nothing controling or affecting comments in their system.  They worked with the native comments features and functionality.

Share: