The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Removing the Downvo...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Removing the Downvote Option

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
mt58
 mt58
Topic starter
(@mt58)

I really like the look and feel of wpDiscuz, and I'd love to use it at my new site. I'm even ready to purchase the $99 Addons Bundle, but there's only one thing that's of concern, and that's the downvote option.

The trend on socials seems to be that it's not necessary and somewhat detrimental to engagement. In my target audience's case, I've done the research, and they really don't want it.

Several older wpDiscuz forum posts offered some quick CSS tricks to remove or hide this option, but I haven't been able to get any of them to work. 

My site is still under development, but you can see wpDiscuz in action in the meantime.

Any suggestions for a workaround are appreciated. TIA.

-mt58 

2 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @mt58,

The down vote button can be hidden by unchecking the "Enable down vote button (dislike)" option. The option is located in the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Comment Thread Features admin page.

mt58
 mt58
Topic starter
(@mt58)

Good grief, Asti, 

I can't believe I missed that! Thank you so much. I'll be purchasing the Addons Bundle today.

Much appreciation for the excellent support.

-mt58

Share: