The effects of alcohol on sustanon 250 leucine for – real weight loss & bodybuilding benefits?
Questions: Remove s...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Questions: Remove scrolling down + Replace icons + Load more + Extra div

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@tovbar)

Hey there,

I've been using your amazing plugin, and I have 3 important questions:

1. How can I remove the scrolling down that appears after I click the "Post comment" button? After I click it's scrolling down to the comment I've posted - and I'm interested to remove it.

2. How can I replace the thump up, thumb down and reply icons to my own SVG images?

3. How can I define the number of comments display, and after that number to display "load more" button?

4. How can I display any extra div in 20 comments div? can we add any div beside that header?

Thanks a lot!

5 Replies
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)
Illustrious Member

Hi @tovbar,

Please see my answers below:

1. How can I remove the scrolling down that appears after I click the "Post comment" button? After I click it's scrolling down to the comment I've posted - and I'm interested to remove it.

Currently, there is no option for such cases. However, we'll into consideration and add a new option that will allow disabling the scrolling to the new comment in the near future version. 

2. How can I replace the thump up, thumb down and reply icons to my own SVG images?

1. You can use "Voting / Liking Buttons" option. More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-7/plugin-settings/comment-thread-features/#voting-liking-buttons

2. Or below is provided an example you can use: 

add_filter("wpdiscuz_comment_list_args", function ($args) {
$args["voting_icons"] = ["<svg xmlns=' https://www.w3.org/2000/svg ' width='24' height='24' viewBox='0 0 24 24'><path d='M12 4.435c-1.989-5.399-12-4.597-12 3.568 0 4.068 3.06 9.481 12 14.997 8.94-5.516 12-10.929 12-14.997 0-8.118-10-8.999-12-3.568z'/></svg>", ""];
return $args;
});

Note: the code above is just an example. If you're not familiar with coding we don't recommend you change anything.

3. How can I define the number of comments display, and after that number to display "load more" button?

I'm sorry, but there is no any simple solution I can post here. 

4. How can I display any extra div in 20 comments div? can we add any div beside that header?

Here is a list of wpDiscuz hooks: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/codex/

Currently, we have plugin customization and custom addon development services at gVectors Team. They can asses the work and create it for you. Just contact us via sales[at]gvectors.com email address and send a list of requirements you'd like to have.

Topic starter
(@tovbar)

1. Great, it's will be very helpful!!! I use sticky header and because of it it animates to the wrong comment. When the new update will be available?

2. Amazing, can you please let me know how can I change the "reply" icon too?

3. Thanks!

4. I'm asking that because I want to add this "avatars row" of commenters. How can it be done? If I contact them they create it for free?

Untitled 4
1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@tovbar,

1. Great, it's will be very helpful!!! I use sticky header and because of it it animates to the wrong comment. When the new update will be available?

The new update is already available. 

2. Amazing, can you please let me know how can I change the "reply" icon too?

I'll ask the developers and if there is an easy solution we'll share it with you. 

4. I'm asking that because I want to add this "avatars row" of commenters. How can it be done? If I contact them they create it for free?

It's a paid plugin customization service.

Topic starter
(@tovbar)

1. Works great, thanks!

2. Did you ask your developers? I really want to change the voting icons, but I have to also change the reply icon so they all have the same style.

Thanks

1 Reply
Asti
 Asti
Support
(@asti)

Illustrious Member

@tovbar,

use the code below: Put it in the active theme js files:

jQuery('.wpd-reply-button svg').replaceWith("here should be your icon");

Change the red marked part as you like. 

Useful article: https://www.collectiveray.com/add-javascript-to-wordpress